We are Debt Logic, Inc., a California corporation. Our corporate office is located at 270 Baker St. E STE 200, Costa Mesa, CA, 92626. Please see our contact us section for more information. If you have any questions regarding the information we collect, please contact our marketing department via mail at the address above, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.How We Collect Information
Cookies: A cookie is a small text file which is transferred from a Website and stored on your computer's hard drive. It enables a Website to remember who you are. Most browsers are configured by default to accept cookies. You may configure your browser to restrict cookies or block all cookies if you wish; although this may affect the quality of your visit to our Website. We do not use persistent cookies (cookies that remain on your hard disk until deleted). No cookies on our Website are served or used by third parties.
Web Beacons: Some of our Web pages contain electronic images known as Web beacons (Sometimes known as clear gifs, or trackers) that allow us to count users who have visited these pages after clicking through from an advertisement for our products or services from a third party site. Web beacons collect only limited information which includes a cookie number, time and date of a page view, and a description of the page on which the Web beacon resides. We do not carry Web beacons placed by third party advertisers but we do use a third party to aggregate this data for us.
Because Web beacons are the same as any other content request included in the recipe for a Web page, it is not possible for you to opt out or refuse them. However, as we use Web beacons in conjunction with cookies they can be rendered ineffective by either opting out of cookies or by changing the cookie settings in your browser.
Online Forms: We collect information about you if you complete any of the various forms on our site to contact us, make enquiries, apply to us and give us feedback.
Traffic Data & Site Statistics: We do keep a record of traffic data which is logged automatically by our server, such as your IP address, the URL you visited before ours, the URL you visit after leaving our site and which pages you visit. We also collect some site statistics such as page hits and page views. We are not readily able to identify any individual from traffic data or site statistics.
Other Contact Methods: Our Website provides various telephone and email addresses for you to contact us. We will collect information from you that you provide through any of these methods. We may also collect other information you supply to us after your initial contact with us.Security and Storage of Information
We will keep your information secure by taking appropriate technical and organizational measures against its unauthorized or unlawful processing and against its accidental loss, destruction or damage. Please remember that normal Internet email is unsecured.Use of Information
If you agree when you submit information to us, we will also use your information for marketing purpose. If you do not want the information we hold on you to be used in this manner, you must contact our marketing department via mail at the address above or via email at email@example.com and establish your preferences.
If you do not object, we will use the information we hold on you to contact you for feedback. We may use aggregated data about users of our site, and other statistical data to improve our site, but it will not be possible to identify individuals from that aggregated data.
We will only share your information with other organizations under the following circumstances:
- We will share your information with another organization to which we transfer, or are in discussions to transfer, our rights and obligations under our agreement with you.
- We may share your information with another organization that buys our company or our assets, or with another organization from which we acquire a company or business, and in the course of any preceding negotiations with that organization, which may or may not lead to a sale.
- We may share your information with our financial institution or potential financial institutions, such as our bank and with our professional advisers who have a reasonable need to see it.
- We may share your information with any vendor partners of ours which may require your information in order to provide any products and services that you request.
- We will give third party providers who supply services to us, or who process information on our behalf, incidental access to your information but will always take steps to ensure their security measures are adequate to protect your information.
- We will disclose your information to enforcement authorities if asked to do so, or to a third party in the context of actual or threatened legal proceedings or if otherwise required to do so by law.
You have a right to rectify any errors in information we hold about you, and to change or correct any details you have already given us. Please inform us about changes to your details so that we can keep our records accurate and up to date.
You also have a right to be removed from any mailing list we hold at any time, but you must contact our marketing department via mail at the address above or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You have a right to see a copy of the information we hold about you. Before we agree to this, you must provide with sufficient evidence of your identity and sufficient details of the information you wish to see to enable us to locate it.